Airfreight Operation Support
As a global logistics provider, Mainfreight offers managed warehousing and international and domestic freight forwarding. With team and branches across Australia, China, Europe, New Zealand and the United States Mainfreight continues to expand its global footprint. Listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange we continue to work towards our 100 year vision.
Who are we looking for?
At Mainfreight, we value individuality, personality and guts. We’re interested in you as a whole person.
- Customer service and Operation related jobs.
- Communication with customers and overseas teams.
- Shipment management and ad hoc quotation.
- Working though Cargowise system, airport or seaport operation & handling, billings.
Skills and Experience
- Able to communicate in English via Email or telephone
- MS Office Skill
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Air or Ocean Freight (Preferred in Export)
- Personable, well presented for business with a professional phone etiquette.
- Sound computer knowledge, particularly using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You must currently live in Korea.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Seoul, Korea
Listed: 28 Feb 2020